We are already scheduling classes for the fall, and there are many more to come! Call (724) 845-1911 to register.
Windows 8 (Computer Basics) - presented by Hesketh Designs and Technical Solutions - Cost: $50 (includes all four classes).
You will need to bring your own laptop.
- Monday, September 15 from 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 22 from 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 29 from 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 6 from 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
iPad - presented by Hesketh Designs and Technical Solutions - Cost: $35 (includes all 3 classes)
- Monday, September 15 from 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 22 from 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 29 from 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
For more information about our favorite computer experts, visit: Hesketh Designs
Master Gardeners - presented by Ginger Steimer and other Master Gardeners
Our Master Gardeners programs are made possible through the
Armstrong County Cooperative Extension of Penn State and are for amateur and
skilled gardeners alike. Join us for fellowship and learn from one
another as well! The programs take place
on all four Tuesdays in October, and each class costs $6 per person or $10 per couple (husband/wife, friends, siblings).
This year's topics include:
- Tuesday, October 7 at 6:30 p.m: Herbs II - This is new material and completing Herbs I is not a prerequisite.
- Tuesday, October 14 at 6:30 p.m: Bulbs II - This is new material and completing Bulbs I is not a
- Tuesday, October 21 at 6:30 p.m: Putting Your Garden to Bed
- Tuesday, October 28 at 6:30 p.m: Rain Gardening and Seed Saving
Bridge - presented by Pat Olshansky
Have you always wanted to learn how to
play the card game bridge but just didn't know where to begin? Join us for this 6 week course and learn how to play the game.
The cost is $30 for the course, and it will take place on the following
Thursday, October 16 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 23 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 30 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 6 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 13 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 20 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Rest Stop for Working Women - presented by Alice Maxin, an author and professional speaker - Cost: $20 (participants will receive a book)
Say what you mean to get what you want. An interactive evening for working women on effective communication.
Tuesday, November 18th at 6:30 p.m.
Alice has authored and co-authored several books including:
- R.S.V.P. ~ An Invitation to Take Control of Your Life
- Woman's Journey to Wellness: Mind, Body, and Spirit
- Beyond the Body: Developing Inner Beauty
- The Baby Boomer's Handbook
- The Young Professional Woman
For more information about Alice Maxin, visit: The Write Turn
Please let us know if there is a program or class that you would like us to offer. We are always open to suggestions!